2012년 1월 11일 수요일

The Ode!

Dear.Twix
Hi Twix! My name is Dokyung. I met you when I went to LosAngeles on July~August 2011.
I was very tired because of many classes! I was so hungry. And there were a small school store!
I entered at there! And I can saw a kind of snack name is ''TWIX"  That was you. You were wrapped on gold plastic vinyl.
I was very worried that but twix? or not!? I was so silly!ㅡㅡ+
At that time, my best friend who came from Spain, she ate you. And she said like thins "This snack is very delicious! Try this!". And I took that and ate. I was so surprised! It was so delicious! You were batter than 자유시간 or  핫브레이크. I can explain like this.  Outside is covered all the milk chocolate. And inside, half of inside was cookie and half of inside was caramel. It was so sweet!


Actually, I don't like too sweety things without chocolate and lollipops. But you! you were so delicious....♡ Also, you have so high calories. It was the problem. But I can diet. So I ate you.


When I came back to Korea. I forgot something.  Buy twix. And I went to sad. 
And my home... I can see many many twix in the market!
OH MY GOD!

댓글 2개:

  1. I also think Twix is better than Freetime and Hot Break.
    *I was worried that Twix might taste bad. I was silly!

    답글삭제
  2. Yes, Twix is easy to find in Korea. BUT in my opinion, Kit Kat is the best!!!

    답글삭제