2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Dear. Some American children who don't like K-pop

Hi my name is Dokyung-Lee. I'm from Korea. I want to tell you about your opinion of K-pop.

I can't understand you. Most of you think that K-pop is not good, I very annoyed of that.
Of course you can't understand me. But, I have to convince you.

You know the K-pop is Korean Pop music.
First, why you think about that is Japan? Our singers like 2ne1 and Girls Generation use Korean. You can't understand Korean or Japanese? If you can't assort of them, you are a stupid!

Second. Why are you laughing and frowned at the Super Junior and other singers?
They are good at dance than you of course and many another American dance like that, why are you look them like the crazy!? I can't understand you, that is kind of personality.
Each singers has each personality! Justine Bieber, Lady Gaga also has that kind of personality!

The boy who has the black skin, your awesome! You know K-pop! I like you>_<
And the colorful shirt boy, you have good opinion to K-pop. I like you too.
And the girl named Morgan the 7years old girl! I like you too! But Super Junior is good too! You said that boys are bad and girls are good!
And another children!! I hate all you guys. All of you has old faceㅡㅡ+ You will punished from K-pop lovers.

K-pop is very good culture. Nowadays the K-pop stars like BIGBANG, 2ne1, Girls Generation, SHINee and Super Junior are very popular in whole world.
You will like them. I'm sure because K-pop stars has their own personality and their song has toxicity!


댓글 1개:

  1. Funny! Good work. I'm sure you only mean some of this, right??:) Anyways, why don't you include the video in the post so your readers know what you are talking about. If they don't see it, they might think you are strange.;)

    답글삭제