2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Chain Writing-Meta Fiction

There is a boy who named Justin Bieber. He likes to tell stories to his girl friend name Selena Gomez.
One sunny day, he went to the play ground, and tell her a story. 
"Selena, I will tell you a new story! It will be the most fun story ever!"
"I'm very expect! Please tell me!" "Okay listen carefully~"


" Today is a last day of the school. All of the sixth graders should say "Goodbye." Maybe, today will be the last chance to play and talk with our friends. To celebrate the graduation, we decided to have a pajama party in Do Kyung's house."

"Dokyung? Who is she?"  "She is a girl who lives in South Korea."
"Okay, I see. Keep going!"

" Do Kyung's house was huge and beautiful like a castle. It had a big gate and garden full of flowers, like the house I saw in the comics. The inside of the house was more amazing. So we ran in to the house. We went to Do Kyung's room, and it was all pink! Do Kyung's room was a pink world! It was fulled of pink stuffs. A pink bed with pink pillow, pink dolls, pink bed, and pink wallpapers. It was all pink. They sat on a pink chair with a pink cushion. They wore pink clothes from Do Kyung's pink closet. They ate pink chocolate and drank pink orange juice in a pink cup. Time passed really fast. So, they slept in a huge pink bed all together."

"Wait Bieber! I want to have that kind of house! Buy it to me! Maybe HollyWood is good for place! You are a rich!! So I think you can buy that house to me. Umm..... My favorite color is red! So I will sleep on red bed with red pillow, red dolls,red wallpapers.."
"Okay, okay I will think about it! Please be quiet Selena!"

" Next day, they woke up. Surprisingly, their body was turned into pink. They were astonished and screamed. "Oh My God!!!!!!!! What happened to my body?!" They ran out of the house but the whole world was also pink. They were so shocked."

"Oh~ I'm shocked too!! Bieber~ please bring me to a hospital!"
"What are you saying about ㅡㅡ+ Shut up" "Okay sorry."

The fire was pink and the water was pink. People couldn't believe that the pink water was safe. So, nobody tried to drink the water. Long time passed and one day, an old man said "I will die anyway so, I'm going to drink the water." Then, the amazing thing happened! The old man became baby again.

"Wow that's amazing! Where is that water? I want to drink that water. I want to be young! My face is so old!"
"I don't know where is that water. You can find it."

" So, everyone realized that this water makes people younger. Thus, many old men and women drank the pink water. They became the baby as many people expected. As the time went by, people from other place started to wondering, "Why the people from the pink world are all very young?" However, they can't find the secret and it became one of the mysteries that never solved for a long time."

"Wow! Bieber! This story is so fun! You can be a writer!"
"I said to you it will be the most fun story ever!"
"This story is so fun! Tell me this story one more time!>_<"
"What? Are you crazy!? I can't! My neck is expensive! Also I'm a singer! So if my neck is sick, I can't earn money!"
"It's okay, you can go to the hospital. Isn't it!? 
"Ahh...~But I can't remember the story. ㅠ_ㅠ"
"What??? You have to remember that all!! If you're not... I will.."
"Okay I will effort to remember."

댓글 1개:

  1. Wow! Good idea. Beiber is not just a great singer, he's an awesome story teller as well. Good stuff! VERY creative!

    답글삭제